Author: Joe Newsome

Reasons Glass, Windows and Windshields are breaking around the United States

I hear some funny stories while talking to customers daily and some  stand out more then others.  Most of the time if I am not extraordinarily busy I will ask how it happened and about 90 percent of the time I get an answer the other 10 percent of the time the person is either… Read more »

Today’s Broken Windshield Highlights

So recently I realized I have a treasure trove of stories on how windows, windshields, quarter glass, vent glass, side glass and back glass break.   I started to take notes on all my calls for the day and am going to share those with my audience.   Today here’s the list of reasons of… Read more »

Windshield Broken by Deer

Last week 4 of our customers hit deer with their vehicles some instances the deer hit them. I know a lot of people don’t believe in population control or killing animals however deer become very dangerous when you put them in on the road in front of cars. Some people will swerve to miss them… Read more »


This week was rather interesting we had some interesting calls.  We received two calls in which deer were involved in the broken windshields however it is the “Rut” season and deer are running around wild.  The vast majority of our calls seem to be rocks hitting windshields however from time to time we do get… Read more »

2012 Hyundai Equus

The 2012 Hyundai Equus is a 4 door Sedan and is a higher end Hyundai vehicle and with that being said when it comes to a windshield replacement for a Hyundai Equus it can be a little more complicated then an average vehicle the main reason is the different options this vehicle has.  Let’s first… Read more »

Hours of Operation

The purpose of this blog post is to offer some clarification on how the auto glass business works in the United States.  Often times we receive calls 24 hours a day for “Emergency Glass Repair Service”  We offer a platform for our prospective customers to input their vehicle information and receive a quote and connect… Read more »

Factors that affect price when get auto glass replacement price quotes

When searching online or when calling around getting price quotes be aware there are many different factors that can change the cost of the replacement part.  Some factors are part specific however most are vehicle specific.  There are many different year, make, model vehicles and also many different model types for any given year, make,… Read more »

2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Back Glass Window Replacement

Yesterday I received a call from a gentleman in Woodbridge, CT 06525 that has a 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo and he was asking for a price quote for a back glass replacement.  He said he was driving his vehicle and parked it in his indoor garage and about 40 minutes later her heard this big… Read more »

2012 Audi A6 Windshield Replacement

If you need a 2012 Audi A6 Windshield Replaced you will need to let us know which options your vehicle has because there are 3 different options for this vehicle they are as follows:   2012 Audi A6 Heads up display, Lane Departure Warning, Rain Sensor,      $568.00 plus tax Night Vison, Lane Departure… Read more »

Call 1-855-328-8001 For An Auto Glass Replacement Quote?

Need an Auto Glass Replacement Quote?  Call 1-855-328-8001 We will answer 24 Hours a Day 7 days a week