Reasons Glass, Windows and Windshields are breaking around the United States

I hear some funny stories while talking to customers daily and some  stand out more then others.  Most of the time if I am not extraordinarily busy I will ask how it happened and about 90 percent of the time I get an answer the other 10 percent of the time the person is either so upset they don’t want to share the reason why the breakage happened.

  1. Hit a pole and it shattered the back glass
  2. person woke up one morning and there was a crack on the right side of the windshield and within one month the crack had spread across the entire windshield
  3. In the DC Area there is a lot of construction on the 95 and a rock had jumped up out of no where and struck the windshield breaking the glass
  4. A Honda Odyssey had a allen wrench thrown thru the window
  5. A Break in for a book bag (this is a common problem when you leave anything valuable or looks like it could contain something valuable in it)
  6. Another vehicle got hit by a rock on the way to work
  7. Rear view mirror came off and when trying to reattach it it caused the windshield to crack.

Everyday there is always a few new stories and that’s what makes the day interesting.  If you encounter a broken window in your vehicle give us a call and we can replace your glass.  We offer mobile service throughout the U.S.  We offer discounts to Military and Teachers.



Emergency Auto Glass Repair

Don't wait, get an auto glass repair quote today!

Get a quote now